Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- Carers (5)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (4)
- Use of symbols/pictures (4)
- Large Print Material (2)
- Materials in Braille (2)
- Hearing Loop (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.