Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (8)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (7)
- Accessible bathroom (6)
- Pushchair Accessible (6)
- Hoisting Facilities (2)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (4)
- Large Print Material (3)
- Makaton (3)
- Materials in Braille (2)
- Translated Material (2)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
- Carers (4)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (5)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via College or post-16 provider (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
Provides personal care?
- No (4)
Is a referral required?
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.