Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (16)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (12)
- Accessible bathroom (9)
- Hoisting Facilities (9)
- Pushchair Accessible (7)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (13)
- People with sensory impairment (11)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (10)
- People with an acquired brain injury (6)
- People with mental health difficulties (6)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (12)
- Makaton (11)
- Large Print Material (5)
- Translated Material (4)
- Hearing Loop (3)
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (10)
- Via Children’s Social Care (8)
- Via GP or Health Professional (8)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (7)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (7)
How is the service provided?
- Public Sector (5)
- Registered Charity (4)
- Private sector (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- Health Services (1)
Provides personal care?
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.