Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible bathroom
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- How is the service provided?: Face to face
- Provides support to: People with physical disabilities
- Provides support to: People with SEN/learning disabilities
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Show full list...
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (8)
- Carers (7)
- People with challenging behaviour (7)
- People with mental health difficulties (7)
- Young Carers (7)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (7)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (7)
- Via Children’s Social Care (7)
- Via College or post-16 provider (7)
- Via GP or Health Professional (7)
Provides personal care?
- No (6)
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (5)
- Large Print Material (2)
- Translated Material (2)
- Use of symbols/pictures (2)
- Makaton (1)
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.