Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (10)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (8)
- People with mental health difficulties (7)
- Carers (6)
- People with challenging behaviour (6)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (7)
- Makaton (3)
- Use of symbols/pictures (3)
- Large Print Material (2)
- Materials in Braille (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (7)
- Via College or post-16 provider (7)
- Via GP or Health Professional (7)
- Via School (7)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (7)
Provides personal care?
Is a referral required?
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)