Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (7)
- People with challenging behaviour (7)
- People with mental health difficulties (7)
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- Young Carers (7)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (7)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (7)
- Via Children’s Social Care (7)
- Via College or post-16 provider (7)
- Via GP or Health Professional (7)
Provides personal care?
- No (6)
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.