Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: Carers
- Provides support to: People with SEN/learning disabilities
- How is the service provided?: In a Carer's Home
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (2)
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
- Teenage Parents (2)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.