Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: Carers
- Provides support to: People with SEN/learning disabilities
- How is the service provided?: Face to face
- Communication aids and support available: Use of symbols/pictures
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- Young Carers (4)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
- Registered Charity (3)
- Not-for-Profit (2)
- Voluntary (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- Private sector (1)
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.