Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: Carers
- Provides support to: People with SEN/learning disabilities
- How is the service provided?: Face to face
- How is the service provided?: Within the Community
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
- People with physical disabilities (5)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- Young Carers (5)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
- Registered Charity (3)
- Not-for-Profit (2)
- Social Enterprise (2)
- Voluntary (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.