Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: Carers
- Provides support to: People with SEN/learning disabilities
- How is the service provided?: Face to face
- Accepted referral methods: Via GP or Health Professional
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (9)
- People with physical disabilities (9)
- Young Carers (9)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (8)
- People with challenging behaviour (8)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (9)
- Via Children’s Social Care (9)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (9)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (9)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (8)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (6)
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.