Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: Carers
- Provides support to: People with SEN/learning disabilities
- Age Band: Early Years (Under 5)
- How is the service provided?: Face to face
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- Young Carers (4)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
How is the service provided?
Show full list...
Is a referral required?
- No (4)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via GP or Health Professional (1)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.