Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (5)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- Carers (4)
- People with an acquired brain injury (3)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (4)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (4)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.