Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (5)
- Pushchair Accessible (5)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (4)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- Carers (3)
- Teenage Parents (3)
- Older people (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (5)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (4)
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.