Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (12)
- People with physical disabilities (12)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (12)
- Young Carers (12)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (11)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
- Registered Charity (9)
- Not-for-Profit (2)
- Social Enterprise (2)
- Voluntary (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (9)
- Via Children’s Social Care (9)
- Via GP or Health Professional (9)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (9)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (9)
Provides personal care?
Communication aids and support available
Show full list...
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.