Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (12)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (12)
- Carers (10)
- People with challenging behaviour (9)
- People with mental health difficulties (9)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (10)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (10)
- Via Children’s Social Care (10)
- Via GP or Health Professional (10)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (10)
Provides personal care?
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.