Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (9)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (7)
- Accessible bathroom (6)
- Hoisting Facilities (5)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (2)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (7)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
- LGBT+ (3)
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (8)
- Use of symbols/pictures (7)
- Large Print Material (4)
- Translated Material (2)
- Materials in Braille (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (7)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via School (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
How is the service provided?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.