Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (4)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (3)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (1)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- LGBT+ (2)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
- Via School (2)
How is the service provided?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.