Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (9)
- Pushchair Accessible (7)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (5)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (4)
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (8)
- Carers (7)
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (7)
- Young Carers (7)
Is a referral required?
- No (9)
How is the service provided?
Show full list...
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (4)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.