Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (3)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (2)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (2)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- Carers (1)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via Early Years setting (2)
Provides personal care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
How is the service provided?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 2 carers (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.