Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (11)
- Pushchair Accessible (9)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (8)
- Accessible bathroom (7)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (11)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (10)
- Carers (9)
- People with mental health difficulties (9)
- Young Carers (9)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (7)
- Via GP or Health Professional (7)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (7)
- Via School (7)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (7)
Provides personal care?
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (5)
- Makaton (5)
- Use of symbols/pictures (4)
- Large Print Material (1)
- Materials in Braille (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.