Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (20)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (16)
- Accessible bathroom (14)
- Pushchair Accessible (12)
- Hoisting Facilities (9)
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (18)
- People with challenging behaviour (12)
- People with mental health difficulties (11)
- People with sensory impairment (11)
- Carers (10)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (11)
- Via GP or Health Professional (11)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (11)
- Via School (11)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (11)
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (10)
- Use of symbols/pictures (10)
- Hearing Loop (6)
- Large Print Material (5)
- Translated Material (3)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Type of Educational Setting
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.