Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (12)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (10)
- Accessible bathroom (9)
- Hoisting Facilities (7)
- Pushchair Accessible (4)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (11)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (10)
- People with sensory impairment (7)
- People with challenging behaviour (5)
- People with dementia (5)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (9)
- Makaton (8)
- Large Print Material (5)
- Hearing Loop (3)
- Translated Material (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (8)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides personal care?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.