Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Show full list...
Provides support to
- People with challenging behaviour (8)
- People with mental health difficulties (8)
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (8)
- Carers (7)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (8)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (8)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (8)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (7)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (7)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (6)
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (5)
- Large Print Material (2)
- Translated Material (2)
- Use of symbols/pictures (2)
- Makaton (1)
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.