Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- People with challenging behaviour (5)
- People with dementia (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
How is the service provided?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.