Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with an autistic spectrum disorder
- Provides support to: People with sensory impairment
- Communication aids and support available: Use of symbols/pictures
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (8)
- Accessible bathroom (6)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (6)
- Hoisting Facilities (6)
- Pushchair Accessible (4)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (8)
- Older people (4)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (6)
- Large Print Material (4)
- Translated Material (3)
- Hearing Loop (2)
- Materials in Braille (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.