Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with an autistic spectrum disorder
- Communication aids and support available: Use of symbols/pictures
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (13)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (12)
- People with sensory impairment (11)
- People with mental health difficulties (7)
- Carers (5)
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (11)
- Large Print Material (5)
- Translated Material (3)
- Materials in Braille (2)
- Hearing Loop (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (7)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Provides personal care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.