Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
- Days service available: Weekdays only
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible bathroom
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Communication aids and support available: Large Print Material
- Provides support to: People with an autistic spectrum disorder
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
- Carers (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (3)
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
How is the service provided?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.