Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (11)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (8)
- Hoisting Facilities (7)
- Accessible bathroom (6)
- Pushchair Accessible (6)
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (10)
- People with an acquired brain injury (6)
- People with challenging behaviour (5)
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
- Carers (4)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (8)
- Makaton (7)
- Large Print Material (4)
- Translated Material (3)
- Hearing Loop (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (6)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (5)
- Via School (5)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.