Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (8)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (7)
- Accessible bathroom (6)
- Hoisting Facilities (5)
- Pushchair Accessible (3)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (7)
- Older people (4)
- People with an acquired brain injury (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (7)
- Makaton (6)
- Large Print Material (4)
- Translated Material (3)
- Hearing Loop (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
- Via School (3)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Provides personal care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)