Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Wishing Well Project
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (5)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (5)
- Pushchair Accessible (5)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (5)
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (4)
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- Teenage Parents (3)
- Carers (2)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.