Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Communication aids and support available: Text Phone
- Accepted referral methods: Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services)
- Accepted referral methods: Via GP or Health Professional
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (2)
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
- Via Jobcentre Plus (2)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
- Yes (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Provides support to
- Carers (1)
- Drug and/or alcohol misuse (1)
- LGBT+ (1)
- Minority Groups (1)
- People at risk of domestic abuse (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.