Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
Is a referral required?
- No (2)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
- Older people (1)
- People with challenging behaviour (1)
- People with dementia (1)
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (1)
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
Communication aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.