Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.