Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (10)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (9)
- Pushchair Accessible (5)
- Accessible bathroom (3)
- Hoisting Facilities (2)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
- Crewe (1)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (6)
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (5)
- Large Print Material (5)
- Translated Material (5)
- Text Phone (4)
- Materials in Braille (1)
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- Carers (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.