Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (15)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (14)
- Accessible bathroom (9)
- Pushchair Accessible (8)
- Accessibility ramps (1)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (11)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (9)
- Older people (8)
- People with sensory impairment (8)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (7)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (10)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (6)
Facilities available at Care Home
How is the service provided?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.