Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Peaks & Plains Housing Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (14)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (13)
- Hoisting Facilities (9)
- Pushchair Accessible (5)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (2)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (11)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (9)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (9)
- People with sensory impairment (7)
- Older people (5)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (9)
- Large Print Material (6)
- Makaton (6)
- Hearing Loop (5)
- Translated Material (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (8)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
Is a referral required?
Special diets catered for
How is the service provided?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (5)
- Private sector (4)
- Registered Charity (4)
- Public Sector (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- Not-for-Profit (1)
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides personal care?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.