Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (20)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (17)
- Hoisting Facilities (8)
- Accessible bathroom (7)
- Pushchair Accessible (5)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (15)
- Via GP or Health Professional (11)
- Via Children’s Social Care (8)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (8)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (7)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (13)
- Makaton (8)
- Translated Material (8)
- Hearing Loop (7)
- Use of symbols/pictures (7)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (8)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (7)
- People with mental health difficulties (6)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.