Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Iris Vision Resource Centre
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (9)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (9)
- Pushchair Accessible (7)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
- Hoisting Facilities (1)
Is a referral required?
- No (9)
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- Carers (3)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
- People with dementia (3)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (2)
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.