Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Health Services (1)
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
- Older people (4)
- People with dementia (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (3)
- Makaton (2)
- British Sign Language (1)
- Large Print Material (1)
- Materials in Braille (1)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
How is the service provided?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.