Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible bathroom (5)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (5)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (5)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
- Pushchair Accessible (3)
Provides support to
- Older people (4)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (3)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.