Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (15)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (13)
- Accessible bathroom (11)
- Hoisting Facilities (11)
- Pushchair Accessible (8)
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (13)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (11)
- People with sensory impairment (10)
- Older people (7)
- People with dementia (7)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (10)
- Makaton (8)
- Large Print Material (5)
- Hearing Loop (4)
- Translated Material (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (10)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (5)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (4)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides personal care?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.