Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (10)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (9)
- Hoisting Facilities (8)
- Accessible bathroom (5)
- Pushchair Accessible (4)
Provides support to
- People with dementia (7)
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (5)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (4)
- Use of symbols/pictures (4)
- Large Print Material (3)
- Hearing Loop (2)
- Materials in Braille (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Is a referral required?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.