Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (8)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (6)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
- Pushchair Accessible (4)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (3)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- Carers (3)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (2)
- Large Print Material (2)
- Use of symbols/pictures (2)
- Makaton (1)
- Materials in Braille (1)
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.