Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
- Carers (1)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.