Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Iris Vision Resource Centre
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Accessibility aids and support available: Pushchair Accessible
- Age Band: Adults (18+)
- Age Band: Older People (65+)
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (7)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- Older people (3)
- People with an acquired brain injury (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.