Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Iris Vision Resource Centre
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (7)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- Older people (3)
- People with an acquired brain injury (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.