Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (14)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (10)
- Accessible bathroom (9)
- Hoisting Facilities (9)
- Pushchair Accessible (7)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (13)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (10)
- People with sensory impairment (10)
- People with mental health difficulties (7)
- Carers (5)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (10)
- Makaton (8)
- Hearing Loop (4)
- Large Print Material (4)
- Translated Material (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (10)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (6)
- Via Children’s Social Care (6)
- Via GP or Health Professional (6)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (6)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Special diets catered for
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (3)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Provides personal care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.