Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- Carers (2)
- Older people (2)
- People leaving prison (2)
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
How is the service provided?
- Public Sector (2)
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.