Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Communication aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- People with physical disabilities (5)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- Carers (4)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (5)
- Accessible Parking (4)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (4)
- Pushchair Accessible (4)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
Is a referral required?
- No (5)
Additional languages offered
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
- Via GP or Health Professional (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.