Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (6)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (6)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (5)
- Hoisting Facilities (5)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (1)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- LGBT+ (3)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (6)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
How is the service provided?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.